Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bleach Edits
#1
Hi,

I'm new here and I would like to submit some Bleach character edits I've made in Blender.  While I'm just starting to get familiar with the basics of submitting models, any new information and tips would be extremely helpful.  For example, which file types are best to include in the download and if you would be fine with non-rigged characters (due to Blender's limitations)?

I'd like to attempt to submit this model of As Nodt first.  It was modified from the Bleach VS Crusade Uryu model.

[Image: gG1WK9U.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bleach Edits - by Seadragon - 02-20-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Bleach Edits - by sutinoer - 02-20-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Bleach Edits - by Seadragon - 02-20-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: Bleach Edits - by sutinoer - 02-21-2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Bleach Edits - by Seadragon - 02-26-2017, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)