Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which game of this list do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MM
40.00%
4 40.00%
SS
0%
0 0%
ALttP
40.00%
4 40.00%
ST
0%
0 0%
PH
0%
0 0%
TMC
20.00%
2 20.00%
TLoZ
0%
0 0%
AoL
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some advice to choose a Zelda game
#7
I've already finished OoT, so if MM turns out to be the best of those games...
I'd have no excuse not to play it Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some advice to choose a Zelda game - by KCJV - 02-19-2017, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)