Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mr. Dark from Rayman 1
#6
Well... I think you need to work on the folds, referencing closely to the image and recreating it in a more accurate way (this requires practice, so it'll come over time). It might help if you used a bigger reference I believe, as you've lost a lot of quality when shrinking the picture. I suggest you think more about how the light lands on the character (where it comes from, its intensity, the fabric on which it lands). That's all I can say to help you.
I'll be looking for an update!


Messages In This Thread
Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by HyperSonic92 - 01-20-2009, 05:09 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by Chdonga - 01-20-2009, 06:14 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by Skyraven - 01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by HyperSonic92 - 01-20-2009, 11:01 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by waluigi fan bros - 01-21-2009, 03:43 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-21-2009, 04:16 PM
RE: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1 - by HyperSonic92 - 01-21-2009, 04:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)