Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help
#8
(02-04-2017, 03:00 PM)UniTheFELover123 Wrote: Hey! I figured out how to rip them! 

But my question is... Where are the rest of the files? All I see is Camilla, Takumi and the original files.

How can I extract the first update's files? Ouch!

(The one with characters such as Sazio, Cain, ect...)

You need to download the rest of the files on your device then transfer the files to you computer.
I'm not 100% sure but you will probably need root to do that.

If you are on ios..... well you need jailbreak
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help - by trainboy2019 - 02-02-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help - by puggsoy - 02-03-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help - by Ziella - 02-03-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help - by Ziella - 02-05-2017, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)