Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Not sure where I should of asked this .... tutorials on terrain?
#2
Hey bud - GD's more for social topics. And Creativity's for...well, other kinds of creativity - drawings, poetry, etc. Let me move your topic somewhere where it's gonna get both the visibility and audience it needs in order to shine: Custom Sprites/Pixel Art.

Don't worry about it this time - but yeah, the topic seemed a little out of its element haha.

EDIT: Done. I've even left a redirect in the other forum for 24 hours so you don't get confused as to how your topic poofed into thin air.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Not sure where I should of asked this .... tutorials on terrain? - by Kosheh - 02-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)