So after a long time of inactivity here, I'm back, been refining the my craft of model ripping. Will be posting some samples.
First up,
Mobius Final Fantasy
[spoiler]
![[Image: mobius___wol___mercenary_of_balamb_by_da...armjrh.png]](http://orig06.deviantart.net/dbc4/f/2016/348/0/5/mobius___wol___mercenary_of_balamb_by_datkofguy-darmjrh.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___soldier_1st_by_datkofguy-datyuqp.png]](http://orig02.deviantart.net/1d7e/f/2017/002/d/7/mobius___wol___soldier_1st_by_datkofguy-datyuqp.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___ace_striker_by_datkofguy-darmy4y.png]](http://orig05.deviantart.net/2400/f/2016/348/8/4/mobius___wol___ace_striker_by_datkofguy-darmy4y.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___last_hunter_by_datkofguy-darmysy.png]](http://orig00.deviantart.net/ab5a/f/2016/348/e/6/mobius___wol___last_hunter_by_datkofguy-darmysy.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___indomitable_hero_by_datko...atyvoo.png]](http://orig01.deviantart.net/d928/f/2017/002/2/5/mobius___wol___indomitable_hero_by_datkofguy-datyvoo.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___hero_of_despair_by_datkofguy-daxfet2.png]](http://orig03.deviantart.net/3002/f/2017/031/e/e/mobius___wol___hero_of_despair_by_datkofguy-daxfet2.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___thief_of_tantalus_by_datk...atyy7r.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/231c/f/2017/002/4/f/mobius___wol___thief_of_tantalus_by_datkofguy-datyy7r.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___vanguard_of_hope_by_datko...atyx1g.png]](http://orig00.deviantart.net/c96b/f/2017/015/1/1/mobius___wol___vanguard_of_hope_by_datkofguy-datyx1g.png)
[/spoiler]
DC Legends
[spoiler]
![[Image: dc_legends___green_lantern__hal_jordan__...avaoom.png]](http://orig10.deviantart.net/ce5a/f/2017/013/b/7/dc_legends___green_lantern__hal_jordan__by_datkofguy-davaoom.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___green_lantern__jessica_cruz...avaojf.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/73d6/f/2017/013/e/6/dc_legends___green_lantern__jessica_cruz__by_datkofguy-davaojf.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___superman_by_datkofguy-davaocf.png]](http://orig11.deviantart.net/802e/f/2017/013/1/8/dc_legends___superman_by_datkofguy-davaocf.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___supergirl__last_daughter_of...avanba.png]](http://orig08.deviantart.net/0974/f/2017/013/5/8/dc_legends___supergirl__last_daughter_of_krypton__by_datkofguy-davanba.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___harley_quinn__suicide_squad...avamzw.png]](http://orig01.deviantart.net/b89d/f/2017/013/4/c/dc_legends___harley_quinn__suicide_squad__by_datkofguy-davamzw.png)
[/spoiler]
WWE
[spoiler]
![[Image: wwe_07___kurt_angle_by_datkofguy-daufmte.png]](http://orig02.deviantart.net/aaaa/f/2017/006/0/9/wwe_07___kurt_angle_by_datkofguy-daufmte.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___kelly_kelly_by_d...aaqk4l.png]](http://orig06.deviantart.net/19f0/f/2016/201/7/6/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___kelly_kelly_by_datkofguy-daaqk4l.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___melina_by_datkofguy-da8ds84.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/de86/f/2016/182/5/b/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___melina_by_datkofguy-da8ds84.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2007___johnny_nitro_by_...a7faay.png]](http://orig13.deviantart.net/8155/f/2016/175/9/c/smackdown_vs_raw_2007___johnny_nitro_by_datkofguy-da7faay.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2007___stephanie_mcmaho...a7favo.png]](http://orig07.deviantart.net/8c6b/f/2016/175/c/4/smackdown_vs_raw_2007___stephanie_mcmahon_by_datkofguy-da7favo.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___ashley_massaro_b...a7jsw5.png]](http://orig09.deviantart.net/5f3b/f/2016/176/4/8/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___ashley_massaro_by_datkofguy-da7jsw5.png)
[/spoiler]
This is but only a few of the models I have ripped. If you wanna see more of the models I've ripped from a variety of games, go to my DeviantArt Page.
I'll be submitting them soon, hopefully my models get accepted this time.
First up,
Mobius Final Fantasy
[spoiler]
![[Image: mobius___wol___mercenary_of_balamb_by_da...armjrh.png]](http://orig06.deviantart.net/dbc4/f/2016/348/0/5/mobius___wol___mercenary_of_balamb_by_datkofguy-darmjrh.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___soldier_1st_by_datkofguy-datyuqp.png]](http://orig02.deviantart.net/1d7e/f/2017/002/d/7/mobius___wol___soldier_1st_by_datkofguy-datyuqp.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___ace_striker_by_datkofguy-darmy4y.png]](http://orig05.deviantart.net/2400/f/2016/348/8/4/mobius___wol___ace_striker_by_datkofguy-darmy4y.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___last_hunter_by_datkofguy-darmysy.png]](http://orig00.deviantart.net/ab5a/f/2016/348/e/6/mobius___wol___last_hunter_by_datkofguy-darmysy.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___indomitable_hero_by_datko...atyvoo.png]](http://orig01.deviantart.net/d928/f/2017/002/2/5/mobius___wol___indomitable_hero_by_datkofguy-datyvoo.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___hero_of_despair_by_datkofguy-daxfet2.png]](http://orig03.deviantart.net/3002/f/2017/031/e/e/mobius___wol___hero_of_despair_by_datkofguy-daxfet2.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___thief_of_tantalus_by_datk...atyy7r.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/231c/f/2017/002/4/f/mobius___wol___thief_of_tantalus_by_datkofguy-datyy7r.png)
![[Image: mobius___wol___vanguard_of_hope_by_datko...atyx1g.png]](http://orig00.deviantart.net/c96b/f/2017/015/1/1/mobius___wol___vanguard_of_hope_by_datkofguy-datyx1g.png)
[/spoiler]DC Legends
[spoiler]
![[Image: dc_legends___green_lantern__hal_jordan__...avaoom.png]](http://orig10.deviantart.net/ce5a/f/2017/013/b/7/dc_legends___green_lantern__hal_jordan__by_datkofguy-davaoom.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___green_lantern__jessica_cruz...avaojf.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/73d6/f/2017/013/e/6/dc_legends___green_lantern__jessica_cruz__by_datkofguy-davaojf.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___superman_by_datkofguy-davaocf.png]](http://orig11.deviantart.net/802e/f/2017/013/1/8/dc_legends___superman_by_datkofguy-davaocf.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___supergirl__last_daughter_of...avanba.png]](http://orig08.deviantart.net/0974/f/2017/013/5/8/dc_legends___supergirl__last_daughter_of_krypton__by_datkofguy-davanba.png)
![[Image: dc_legends___harley_quinn__suicide_squad...avamzw.png]](http://orig01.deviantart.net/b89d/f/2017/013/4/c/dc_legends___harley_quinn__suicide_squad__by_datkofguy-davamzw.png)
[/spoiler]WWE
[spoiler]
![[Image: wwe_07___kurt_angle_by_datkofguy-daufmte.png]](http://orig02.deviantart.net/aaaa/f/2017/006/0/9/wwe_07___kurt_angle_by_datkofguy-daufmte.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___kelly_kelly_by_d...aaqk4l.png]](http://orig06.deviantart.net/19f0/f/2016/201/7/6/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___kelly_kelly_by_datkofguy-daaqk4l.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___melina_by_datkofguy-da8ds84.png]](http://orig12.deviantart.net/de86/f/2016/182/5/b/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___melina_by_datkofguy-da8ds84.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2007___johnny_nitro_by_...a7faay.png]](http://orig13.deviantart.net/8155/f/2016/175/9/c/smackdown_vs_raw_2007___johnny_nitro_by_datkofguy-da7faay.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2007___stephanie_mcmaho...a7favo.png]](http://orig07.deviantart.net/8c6b/f/2016/175/c/4/smackdown_vs_raw_2007___stephanie_mcmahon_by_datkofguy-da7favo.png)
![[Image: smackdown_vs_raw_2009___ashley_massaro_b...a7jsw5.png]](http://orig09.deviantart.net/5f3b/f/2016/176/4/8/smackdown_vs_raw_2009___ashley_massaro_by_datkofguy-da7jsw5.png)
[/spoiler]This is but only a few of the models I have ripped. If you wanna see more of the models I've ripped from a variety of games, go to my DeviantArt Page.
I'll be submitting them soon, hopefully my models get accepted this time.

