Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Filler (attempts) to make music.
#6
I think that the first track could be better if you put more work into it; as stated by Gors, you should think of what inspired you to make that track or what you can imagine it for. From that, I think you'd be able to develop it a lot more. For your third track, I think you accentuated a lot of bass but never really had any brass melody. Among the drums and bassline, it's kind of hard to hear the lead melody properly. I'd suggest to increase the octave a bit or having a counter melody playing with it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Filler - 12-03-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Gors - 12-04-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Filler - 12-17-2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Filler - 01-08-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Foxhall - 02-01-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Filler (attempts) to make music. - by Filler - 02-02-2017, 12:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)