Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
#28
(01-31-2017, 10:32 PM)Neon Streak Wrote: What I meant by that comment was that instead of actually taking the time to learn how to make a video game (Which honestly isn't that hard to do considering that there are millions of tutorials online.), many feminists/SJWs/etc. choose to "persuade" game devs to make their games-both current and upcoming-cater to feminist interests (EX: Covering female characters' entire bodies in non-sexualized clothing.).

This is the most hilarious conspiracy theory I've ever read in my entire life

"Creating non-sexy female characters!? IT'S ALL A PART OF THE FEMINIST AGENDA TO CHANGE VIDEO GAMES"

I mean, is this topic not evidence that the OP isn't taking the time to learn how to make a video game that caters to their interests and is trying to persuade the Overwatch devs to cater to them?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Zero Kirby - 02-01-2017, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)