Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does this game use 3D models?
#3
(01-29-2017, 04:02 AM)lonleyglobe0 Wrote: They are most likely sprites but they could be models since I have played a flash game with models. Anyway if you do rip them your laptop should be able to handle it...

My laptop is laggy and I tried to do some 3D models it says the video card isn't able to handle it. Also, they're pretty much models, I've seen model clipping on them such as the animal wear certain items, it goes through.


Example with a Necklace and a Sheep Cloak worn on a seal:


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does this game use 3D models? - by DigitalDiamal - 01-28-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Does this game use 3D models? - by DigitalDiamal - 01-29-2017, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)