Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Under-tournament, Unreal tournament with undertale stuff
#1
3D Modelling 
Hi I need some help replacing all the models and textures in the unreal tournament 2004 demo with my own undertale models (For example: Replacing the thunderCrash with the dreemur family). I also need hit boxes changed because of stuff... So i need player models, Static modelsĀ and ground/Wall/skybox textures changed along with hit boxes. If you could point me to a program that is easy to use and understandable for idiots like me, I would be happy. And before you start yelling copyright alert, this is for personal use and I am only doing it to the demo.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Under-tournament, Unreal tournament with undertale stuff - by lonleyglobe0 - 01-29-2017, 05:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)