01-26-2017, 11:05 PM
For reference, I was able to successfully submit a game with that name so it's not a site error as far as I can tell.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I can't upload any new submissions
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I can't upload any new submissions - by MarioSonicU - 01-26-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I can't upload any new submissions - by Petie - 01-26-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I can't upload any new submissions - by MarioSonicU - 01-26-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: I can't upload any new submissions - by Petie - 01-26-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: I can't upload any new submissions - by MarioSonicU - 01-26-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: I can't upload any new submissions - by Petie - 01-26-2017, 11:05 PM
|