Alrighty i've submitted 50 things in total for Majora's Mask 3D, here's a list of the newest submissions :
Majora's Mask:
[spoiler]
Characters:
[spoiler]
Objects:
[spoiler]
Locations:
[spoiler]
Stockpot Inn needs to be packaged
Top of Clock Tower needs to be packaged
Laundry Pool is mostly done, I just need to locate the wood post with the bell on it to add to the map.
I'll likely take a break from this for a bit, after I get those last three submitted.
Majora's Mask:
[spoiler]
Characters:
[spoiler]
- Evan
- Japas
- Tijo
- Darmani
- Goron Elder
- Goron
Objects:
[spoiler]
- Elegy of Emptiness Statues
Locations:
[spoiler]
- Bomb Shop
- Curiosity Shop
- Backroom
- Lottery Shop
- Post Office
- Trading Post
- Swordsman's School
- Treasure Chest Shop
- Shooting Gallery (Clock Town)
- Honey & Darling's Shop
- Fairy's Fountain (Clock Town)
- Mayor's Residence
- Clock Tower (Inside)
- Clock Town (North)
- Clock Town (East)
- Clock Town (West)
- Clock Town (South)
Stockpot Inn needs to be packaged
Top of Clock Tower needs to be packaged
Laundry Pool is mostly done, I just need to locate the wood post with the bell on it to add to the map.
I'll likely take a break from this for a bit, after I get those last three submitted.

