Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need Some Harsh Jerks to Crit My Stuff!
#9
Thanks for all the feedback!

For the astronaut I increased the palette saturation and added some petals in the air, gave the floor petal outlines to make them pop out more, and attached the spaceman a little more solidly to the rock.

[Image: she_loves_me__she_loves_me_naut_by_zapchu25-dadw00e.png]

For the birthday girl, I made her pose more asymmetrical to alleviate the twinning issue, but something's off about her legs and the right side of her pose is unbalanced. Not sure what to do there. I also made her background a little lighter to make her stand out a bit more.

[Image: birthday_girl_by_zapchu25-dameqhb.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Some Harsh Jerks to Crit My Stuff! - by Zapchu25 - 01-23-2017, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)