Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Steam Humble Bundle "Games I dont care about/have already" Giveaway Thread!
#9
you know, I haven't tried steamworld dig but there's something super charming about it




thanks for asking about animes because this is reminding me that i should really stop lying to myself about wanting to read manga and get back into animes

I know Samurai Champloo's a good action classic, given it's historical fantasy (?) and has that really good nujabes soundtrack. i think there's a little bit of sexuality peppered about in it so just a heads up.

also you've probably seen it but good lord I need to get into Space Dandy it seems like my kind of Animated Japanese Cartoon because i, too, dream of a Boobies Wonderland amongst adventures in space


oh yeah
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kosheh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam Humble Bundle "Games I dont care about/have already" Giveaway Thread! - by Kosheh - 01-19-2017, 11:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)