Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
I just binged the first season of My Hero Academia (yes I watched the dub) a couple days ago at 12:00pm instead of making the intelligent decision to get some sleepUnsure... I thought it was pretty good. I don't usually watch a lot of anime and when I do, I'm generally fairly picky about what I watch, and this one was actually good. I'm interested in the future of the series.

It kind of reminds me of Naruto, but with a more like able main character (I'm not a fan of Naruto's attitude). [Spoiler=minor spoilers] I like the dynamic of Izuku not having any powers, but still having the determination to become a true hero. All Might is totally just Captain Falcon from F-Zero.[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Cloud6625 - 01-18-2017, 09:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)