Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

31 year old idiot getting into game design way too late
#1
Sup buttlords and buttqueens,

i'm here to introduce myself. 

I'm 31 and work a shitty tech support phone job for too little money.
In my free time I like to actively:
- Analyze videogames to do things that weren't meant to be done for the sole purpose of showing off or increasing technical complexity of playing said games.
- Record videos and write about above subject on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/home
- Write music on the piano
- Learn video game development with UE4 including modelling, animating, with a focus on creating a nice technical action game as my first project.


I hope to learn some things here about ripping models for use as temporary placeholders in my game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
31 year old idiot getting into game design way too late - by DarkWave0 - 01-14-2017, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)