Quote:You're receiving this PM because I'm afraid we have rejected your model of "Fierce Deity Link" for "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D" under the console "3DS".
Your model was not accepted for the following reason:
- It's better to leave model parts (sword, bottle, etc) in the location that the game has it, because it's usually easier to use the model that way.
I have a lot of respect for the models resource peeps, you guys are sifting through hundreds, possibly thousands of models to push out updates and is likely incredibly time consuming.
I can understand having extra meshes floating around being unacceptable but having to re-rip a model cause weapons/items aren't in the original spot it was ripped from seems silly, in this case.
I only say this due to the fact there are no bones in the model, so it's arbitrary as they'll be placed manually by the user/downloader anyway.
I'm not going to go back and rip models I've already done, I'll leave a download here though.
[spoiler]
Quote:Fierce Deity Link:[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
NOTE: the red bands on Deity Link's arms use vertex colors, rather than a texture, so they may appear white when you view the model.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_qluY7RenJZzd6Ujk5TFVCd1k/view?usp=sharing
[/spoiler]
Young Link (MM):
[spoiler]
This probably wouldn't be accepted for the same reason as Fierce Deity Link.
Although honestly, I should've seperated the weapons/items into a seperate .obj
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_qluY7RenJRWQ3X0xWelZBUGM/view?usp=sharing
[/spoiler]


![[Image: lOIw65T.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lOIw65T.png)
![[Image: t6F2HJT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/t6F2HJT.png)
![[Image: gHHK86O.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gHHK86O.png)
![[Image: Unlq7Pw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Unlq7Pw.png)