01-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Aha, alright. I see, that my sheet got accepted. Thanks guys
. Maybe I find some more of my old, finished rips, which I can upload. I need to ask another question about wierd submission situation (I'm sorry for keeping you guys busy with properly stupid questions)
.
I know my brother has some rips, he would like to share via my account. I also helped him at ripping some of these sheets. He said that I would have his permission to upload these to the site. Can I upload said sheets with me and him credited or does he need to have an separated account and upload these sheets himself
?
Also, as a little sitenote, I didn't knew about Super Bomberman R until now... what a perfect timing
.
. Maybe I find some more of my old, finished rips, which I can upload. I need to ask another question about wierd submission situation (I'm sorry for keeping you guys busy with properly stupid questions)
.I know my brother has some rips, he would like to share via my account. I also helped him at ripping some of these sheets. He said that I would have his permission to upload these to the site. Can I upload said sheets with me and him credited or does he need to have an separated account and upload these sheets himself
?Also, as a little sitenote, I didn't knew about Super Bomberman R until now... what a perfect timing
.

