Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yo-kai watch Model ripping project
#10
we can also try ripping the models from the iphone games/apps. but personally, I never done them before.
I was going to experiment with hexing and programming with what I know, and try to convert the files into brres format or something similar.

But first thing's first which is to export all the .xc files from the models and upload them. Then, I'll look into yo-kai watch puni puni (or wibble wobble in the west) while doing other things.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Hebby2 - 12-31-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Bahmo - 01-04-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Bahmo - 01-05-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Bahmo - 01-05-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Hebby2 - 01-06-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Bahmo - 01-06-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Pesie - 07-18-2021, 12:09 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Pesie - 09-18-2022, 07:30 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Pesie - 09-27-2022, 08:08 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Pesie - 01-09-2024, 03:41 PM
RE: Yo-kai watch Model ripping project - by Pesie - 12-08-2024, 08:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)