Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DioShiba's Pixel Thread 2021: Assortment of Assets and Artworks
#10
It's been awhile since I posted anything on here so here's a bump with some content I've made in the past couple of weeks and one from a few months ago. (it's been a bit difficult in my case lately because of college work, BUT, since I'm on break and it's been a bit since I've been making anything I'm getting myself back into the swing of things.)

MAYBE some of you have already seen these on Pixel Joint or on my Facebook but to show that I'm still alive and still making pixel art when I get the chance to here are some things from least recent to most:

[Image: cosmiclatte.gif] [Image: carriefishertribute.png] [Image: thisismyisland.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: DioShiba's thread meant for customo pixels. - by DioShiba - 01-04-2017, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)