Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Whatkind of map is this, and how do I apply it in Blender?
#1
I finally managed to rip a model from Starlight Stage, and I've run into a road block. The character's cheeks are supposed to have extra little details, so there's a couple of different texture maps.

She should look something like this:
[Image: 12907225_1539184673044696_1166608559_n.j...%3D%3D.2.c]

Mine looks like this:
[Image: OZvbwrr.png]

There are two textures for the cheeks:
[Image: IQQz5UY.png]
[Image: JhZJTaz.png]

What exactly is the second one, and how exactly do I apply it? Is it a normal map?

Bonus: you'll also notice that her eyebrows are missing. Zooming in, I think they're stuck inside the back of her head:
[Image: 3K2ZiAU.png]

I can't think of any way to fix this, because they're permanently attached to the rest of her head... probably a problem with the conversion process. I used Unity Studio to export all 3D objects from the .unity3d file, and that's how it came out. Any advice on this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whatkind of map is this, and how do I apply it in Blender? - by TeridaxXD001 - 01-04-2017, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)