Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Firejoker54's Rips
#4
(01-04-2017, 01:52 AM)Dolphman Wrote: Looking at Karin's sprites. It looks like she has either panties over her shorts, or they're see-through. Never noticed that until now.
Usually, a girl would wear shorts to avoid pantyshots.  Genki ^_^ (We really need laughing related emoticons)

Ditto on hoping to see more SFA rips.

I'm sure she has both(like Superman Tongue). I'm already working on more so hopefully my motivation doesn't go away soon. Funny seeing you commenting my sheets since I stole your colored border idea for them(dunno if you noticed ahah). Thanks Ton and Dolpman for the comments!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Firejoker54's Rips - by Firejoker54 - 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Firejoker54's rips - Street Fighter Alpha 3 - by Firejoker54 - 01-04-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Firejoker54's Rips - by Magma MK-II - 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)