Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Question Regarding NSFW Tag
#3
(01-03-2017, 06:47 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: The option doesn't appear in the Submit Revision page?

When I attempt to submit a revision, this is all I get:

[spoiler]
[Image: submit_revision_by_william_john_holly-dau26zz.png][/spoiler]

The only thing I changed aside from cropping is that I censored the aforementioned nudity in the screenshot.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

Edit: Given your response I'm assuming that this might be a site error, so I'll hold back on submitting the Galshell 2 sprites that I have ready until the issue is resolved.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Dunkelschwamm - 01-03-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Deathbringer - 01-03-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Dunkelschwamm - 01-03-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Ton - 01-03-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Petie - 01-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Daxar - 01-03-2017, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)