12-31-2016, 09:45 PM
Sorry for taking so long to post, my internet is over (I use mobile internet) but this delay helped me do a lot:
[spoiler]SMB 3 stuff:
![[Image: RyB0LDu.png]](https://i.imgur.com/RyB0LDu.png)
![[Image: 2RPNeX1.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2RPNeX1.png)
I think I fixed the shading. Look the legs.
![[Image: bhmW90Y.png]](https://i.imgur.com/bhmW90Y.png)
![[Image: qe0chqA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qe0chqA.png)
![[Image: k9Tuk5o.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/k9Tuk5o.gif)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Random stuff:
![[Image: Yj6YnOC.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Yj6YnOC.gif)
![[Image: ofNR4gi.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/ofNR4gi.gif)
![[Image: zagdTBq.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/zagdTBq.gif)
![[Image: SFJ5Ls1.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/SFJ5Ls1.gif)
![[Image: 3n486ZI.png]](https://i.imgur.com/3n486ZI.png)
Mario's timeline
![[Image: juBkuwq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/juBkuwq.png)
Mario games timeline
![[Image: IQvwT1t.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/IQvwT1t.gif)
![[Image: nnG1uze.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/nnG1uze.gif)
For a project
![[Image: 9PvK529.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9PvK529.png)
![[Image: IlSBsUq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/IlSBsUq.png)
Some fonts
![[Image: gsoZVHz.png]](https://i.imgur.com/gsoZVHz.png)
Suggestion for use
![[Image: CWYrwHX.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/CWYrwHX.gif)
Save Block
![[Image: lmW4zeE.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lmW4zeE.gif)
![[Image: kNRTW94.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/kNRTW94.gif)
A mushroom
![[Image: Lg3du1r.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Lg3du1r.gif)
![[Image: Y4jNMeb.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Y4jNMeb.gif)
Suggestions for use
![[Image: 6lukUzw.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/6lukUzw.gif)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]"I need help" stuff:
![[Image: dbwwUlq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/dbwwUlq.png)
I am in doubt about which letter I use.
![[Image: dhdL1un.png]](https://i.imgur.com/dhdL1un.png)
![[Image: OQkylDP.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OQkylDP.png)
I'm in doubt about which Small Mario I use
![[Image: yFNViil.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/yFNViil.gif)
I need help with the car's shading
![[Image: uS3gNwq.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/uS3gNwq.gif)
I think I need help with this walking Goomba.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]SMB 3 stuff:
![[Image: RyB0LDu.png]](https://i.imgur.com/RyB0LDu.png)
![[Image: 2RPNeX1.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2RPNeX1.png)
I think I fixed the shading. Look the legs.
![[Image: bhmW90Y.png]](https://i.imgur.com/bhmW90Y.png)
![[Image: qe0chqA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qe0chqA.png)
![[Image: k9Tuk5o.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/k9Tuk5o.gif)
[/spoiler][spoiler]Random stuff:
![[Image: Yj6YnOC.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Yj6YnOC.gif)
![[Image: ofNR4gi.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/ofNR4gi.gif)
![[Image: zagdTBq.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/zagdTBq.gif)
![[Image: SFJ5Ls1.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/SFJ5Ls1.gif)
![[Image: 3n486ZI.png]](https://i.imgur.com/3n486ZI.png)
Mario's timeline
![[Image: juBkuwq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/juBkuwq.png)
Mario games timeline
![[Image: IQvwT1t.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/IQvwT1t.gif)
![[Image: nnG1uze.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/nnG1uze.gif)
For a project
![[Image: 9PvK529.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9PvK529.png)
![[Image: IlSBsUq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/IlSBsUq.png)
Some fonts
![[Image: gsoZVHz.png]](https://i.imgur.com/gsoZVHz.png)
Suggestion for use
![[Image: CWYrwHX.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/CWYrwHX.gif)
Save Block
![[Image: lmW4zeE.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lmW4zeE.gif)
![[Image: kNRTW94.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/kNRTW94.gif)
A mushroom
![[Image: Lg3du1r.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Lg3du1r.gif)
![[Image: Y4jNMeb.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/Y4jNMeb.gif)
Suggestions for use
![[Image: 6lukUzw.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/6lukUzw.gif)
[/spoiler][spoiler]"I need help" stuff:
![[Image: dbwwUlq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/dbwwUlq.png)
I am in doubt about which letter I use.
![[Image: dhdL1un.png]](https://i.imgur.com/dhdL1un.png)
![[Image: OQkylDP.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OQkylDP.png)
I'm in doubt about which Small Mario I use
![[Image: yFNViil.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/yFNViil.gif)
I need help with the car's shading
![[Image: uS3gNwq.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/uS3gNwq.gif)
I think I need help with this walking Goomba.[/spoiler]

