Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Import edited model help
#1
I really need some help here, I have been finding ways to do it but kept on failing, I downloaded the latest Ohana3ds WIP and export the texture from it and edited the TGA or PNG Texture, but after I edited them I can't import them back to ohana3ds... There are people who successfully edit the texture and put it back to ohana3ds in pokemon sun and moon, so I definitely without any doubt know that it is possible. If anyone here know how to do it please help me out, Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Sun and Moon Import edited model help - by pokemonfan91 - 12-29-2016, 02:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)