Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone else find childhood favorites less fun now?
#13
I still love my childhood games the same way I do now but finding the right time to play them is much harder.
When I was a kid, I had literally all the time in the world so booting up my SNES and playing some SMW was something I could do any day, any time.
Today I must first clear all the responsibilities of a given day to play, and even then I might find myself uneasy because I know there might be something else I should be doing

tl;dr: the games still are as great as they were, but I'm not
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else find childhood favorites less fun now? - by Raccoon Sam - 12-21-2016, 02:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)