Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PSX Alundra massive rip in .png with transparency (450+ sheets) and cut items
#3
(12-15-2016, 06:49 PM)Dazz Wrote: Great finds dude, I'm a fan of the game as are my friends. I'll definitely be telling them about the unused content!

Thanks Dazz, yeah I was surprised that no one else has noticed these items before! There is mention of the two additional rings on the wiki and elsewhere as they were found in the code, but as far as I can tell the other items were unknown, they must just be pure sprites with no game code associated with them.

Next time I do a full playthrough I will try and keep the ripping software going, there could be more hidden content lurking around the dungeons/nightmare sheets that I didn't visit (due to time). There would probably be a good 2000+ sheets at that point though  Very Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PSX Alundra massive rip in .png with transparency (450+ sheets) and cut items - by alphaflux - 12-15-2016, 09:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)