Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lovintendo (PLAYER?)
#5
(12-14-2016, 01:22 PM)Lovintendo Wrote: Wait, is not Crappy Blue Luigi a blue Luigi?
I finished the idle pose.
[Image: TXsbAQW.gif]

Touché, I forgot about him and after posting I realized that Quirby is a parody of Kirby. But, I meant specifically non-parody characters so Crappy Blue Luigi, Quirby, and what you currently have are fine. Just don't put directly use Princess Peach.

Keep the progress going but I agree with Quirby's crits. However, by this point in the project, I'd prefer to see overall progress than over-refining little details.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lovintendo (PLAYER?) - by Lovintendo - 12-11-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Lovintendo (PLAYER?) - by TheShyGuy - 12-13-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Lovintendo (PLAYER?) - by Lovintendo - 12-14-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Lovintendo (PLAYER?) - by TheShyGuy - 12-15-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Lovintendo (PLAYER?) - by Quirby64 - 12-14-2016, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)