Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Jer's Showreel (New: KSS Mic, Copy, & Crash)
#48
But ... I already did those two. They were literally the first two I did. The only ability left to do is Wing, and that one is right here:

Wing Kirby
Wing Kirby


I mean they aren't quite as tidy as my most recent sheets but everything is present.

I'm going to look at doing the helpers next, but most of them look pretty complete already so I dunno if I'll find much to add to them. Also I'm moving tomorrow and I'm not sure when I'll have my internet working, so I wouldn't expect anything too soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by Mystie - 09-05-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by Ton - 09-05-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by G-Haven - 09-05-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by Ton - 09-06-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by eureka - 09-07-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by eureka - 09-07-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (too much Kirby) - by Ton - 09-08-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: Jer's Showreel (New: Trax) - by Jermungandr - 09-04-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Jer's Showreel (New: KSS Mic, Copy, & Crash) - by Jermungandr - 12-13-2016, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)