Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon: Play It! .pak files
#16
(12-13-2016, 12:10 AM)TeridaxXD001 Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 09:06 AM)mugenfighter Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 07:29 PM)TeridaxXD001 Wrote: Sorry, I totally missed that post, somehow. However, the link doesn't seem to work.

Here try these links:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6no6inw9g...ources.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vb4ejc8l97....part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tw6t2tz39w....part2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qr7ni9pnru....part3.rar

Thanks! I guess you're right, they're only in Version 2.

Were you going to submit these, or should I? I actually have a copy of Version 2 myself, now, so I can just re-rip them, too.

I don't want to go through the trouble of getting these approved. I actually made a site a few years ago to put my rips on because of that. Feel free to use my rips for these though. If you want to of course.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by TeridaxXD001 - 11-19-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by chesse20 - 11-21-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by puggsoy - 12-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by puggsoy - 12-09-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by puggsoy - 12-10-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by ZetTheLegendaryHero - 12-13-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Pokémon: Play It! .pak files - by puggsoy - 12-28-2016, 08:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)