Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette
#7
Does any emulator do the alternate Super Gameboy/Gameboy Color palettes? One of the palettes there (Left+B I think) is probably as close to the grayscale as we could get. And I think another did the greenscale from the original Gameboy too.

EDIT:

I found a version of VBA that actually lets me do the BIOS screen. The hex for the Left+B palette is:
White #F8F8F8
Light Gray #A0A0A0
Dark Gray #505050
Black #000000
Reply


Messages In This Thread
GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by Sunny Cassette - 12-04-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by SuperFlomm - 12-09-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by Raccoon Sam - 12-09-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by puggsoy - 12-10-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by SuperFlomm - 12-10-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: GameBoy/VirtualBoy Palette - by Deathbringer - 12-10-2016, 09:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)