12-02-2016, 08:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 05:22 PM by Cloud6625.
Edit Reason: Fixed the broken images and added/changed a bunch of stuff.
)
The title pretty much says it all. This will be a typical, post my artwork topic. I encourage critique and constructive critiscism.
Possible spritesheets:
Sprites that I intend on eventually creating entire spritesheets to be posted on VGresource.
[spoiler]
![[Image: LpEIwOh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LpEIwOh.png)
![[Image: NGOzWR3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/NGOzWR3.gif)
![[Image: tDb0mDw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tDb0mDw.png)
![[Image: tfkpF3l.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tfkpF3l.png)
Lots of Sonic characters in a Sonic 3 Mania style. I'm a big Sonic fan so expect a bit of Sonic styled art from me.[/spoiler]
Just for fun:
These sprites are one offs I made for fun and I don't intend on making full sheets out of.
[spoiler]
![[Image: z1TyvXb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/z1TyvXb.png)
![[Image: HQlhjcs.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HQlhjcs.png)
![[Image: B4eBg9g.png]](http://i.imgur.com/B4eBg9g.png)
[/spoiler]
New:
My newest pieces of art will be posted here.
[spoiler]
![[Image: d6jRb25.png]](http://i.imgur.com/d6jRb25.png)
![[Image: Y435FMg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Y435FMg.png)
This is Zack and Rachell. The protagonists of a game I have in development.
![[Image: 9BfGcKx.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9BfGcKx.png)
![[Image: fKXGR2u.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fKXGR2u.png)
![[Image: 3PW7zLP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3PW7zLP.png)
![[Image: qlsv5Pa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qlsv5Pa.png)
Demaking some newer pokemon into gbc style.[/spoiler]
Other:
These sprites don't fit any particular category.
[spoiler]
![[Image: 5m8PZgr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5m8PZgr.png)
![[Image: AFfinXN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AFfinXN.png)
![[Image: 2AtyKAq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2AtyKAq.png)
![[Image: cTSZzUa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/cTSZzUa.png)
![[Image: EL7IMrV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EL7IMrV.png)
![[Image: idlQU6B.png]](http://i.imgur.com/idlQU6B.png)
Leftovers from a Pokemon fan game I worked on.[/spoiler]
Possible spritesheets:
Sprites that I intend on eventually creating entire spritesheets to be posted on VGresource.
[spoiler]
![[Image: LpEIwOh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LpEIwOh.png)
![[Image: NGOzWR3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/NGOzWR3.gif)
![[Image: tDb0mDw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tDb0mDw.png)
![[Image: tfkpF3l.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tfkpF3l.png)
Lots of Sonic characters in a Sonic 3 Mania style. I'm a big Sonic fan so expect a bit of Sonic styled art from me.[/spoiler]
Just for fun:
These sprites are one offs I made for fun and I don't intend on making full sheets out of.
[spoiler]
![[Image: z1TyvXb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/z1TyvXb.png)
![[Image: HQlhjcs.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HQlhjcs.png)
![[Image: B4eBg9g.png]](http://i.imgur.com/B4eBg9g.png)
[/spoiler]New:
My newest pieces of art will be posted here.
[spoiler]
![[Image: d6jRb25.png]](http://i.imgur.com/d6jRb25.png)
![[Image: Y435FMg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Y435FMg.png)
This is Zack and Rachell. The protagonists of a game I have in development.
![[Image: 9BfGcKx.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9BfGcKx.png)
![[Image: fKXGR2u.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fKXGR2u.png)
![[Image: 3PW7zLP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3PW7zLP.png)
![[Image: qlsv5Pa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qlsv5Pa.png)
Demaking some newer pokemon into gbc style.[/spoiler]
Other:
These sprites don't fit any particular category.
[spoiler]
![[Image: 5m8PZgr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5m8PZgr.png)
![[Image: AFfinXN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AFfinXN.png)
![[Image: 2AtyKAq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2AtyKAq.png)
![[Image: cTSZzUa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/cTSZzUa.png)
![[Image: EL7IMrV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EL7IMrV.png)
![[Image: idlQU6B.png]](http://i.imgur.com/idlQU6B.png)
Leftovers from a Pokemon fan game I worked on.[/spoiler]

