11-28-2016, 09:14 PM
I like messing around on Blender too! I'm looking for some models from Twisted Metal: Black and Twisted Metal: Head-On (both for PS2). The vehicles are the ones I'm after, but I'd also like some battlegrounds as well.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by xSuperMario64x - 11-26-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by sutinoer - 11-26-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by xSuperMario64x - 11-26-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by xSuperMario64x - 11-27-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by Coleiosis - 11-28-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by ssringo - 11-29-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Can somebody explain to me how to rip files from games? - by MartianWaluigi - 09-16-2018, 02:57 PM
|