Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Informational Game Sites
#9
(11-18-2016, 01:01 AM)JazzGW Wrote: and also i'll just go ahead and mention DYKGaming. Wink

Aww shucks.

I generally try to check multiple sources if I really want to confirm a piece of news and try to not stick with a site that I know well. I've found incorrect information while researching for Region Locked a number of times from sites I generally would say are of the higher standard, including HardcoreGaming101 (love them though).

We're planning a big bit of restructuring in our office department here in the VG Household soon, which will open us up to a recording studio on our property. Hopefully.
I've been considering putting together a weekly Vodcast of sorts for gaming news and features, maybe putting them on YouTube but not on the DYKG channel since it's a totally different vibe. If I did I'd like to try and get multiple sources for news instead of just reading one news site and taking it as gospel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Informational Game Sites - by Jermungandr - 11-17-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by miyabi95_ - 11-18-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Dazz - 11-22-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Kosheh - 11-22-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Kriven - 11-18-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Jermungandr - 11-18-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Goemar - 11-18-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Shade - 11-21-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by miyabi95_ - 11-21-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Ton - 11-22-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by psychospacecow - 11-22-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by Kriven - 11-22-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by miyabi95_ - 11-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Informational Game Sites - by MoneyMan - 11-28-2016, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)