NEW
[spoiler=Hocus Pocus rips!!!]
![[Image: WJ1Naz5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WJ1Naz5.png)
![[Image: 7zMFkJC.png]](http://i.imgur.com/7zMFkJC.png)
![[Image: 396tkQ8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/396tkQ8.png)
![[Image: lLQw4Ww.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lLQw4Ww.png)
![[Image: PAqZRQp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PAqZRQp.png)
![[Image: Mibxqr5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Mibxqr5.png)
[/spoiler]
Finally got to rip this game now that someone made a level editor for it. With Wombat for the extra stuff the editor doesn't show.
The only thing I'm missing is prototype stuff, as the download for the beta was on a website that's no longer online.
If anyone has the beta version. Note me, as I can't find it anywhere. And I'm sure the TCRF guys will be stingy if I asked them for it.
Icons
![[Image: ZGA65VI.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ZGA65VI.png)
![[Image: rlbMieW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/rlbMieW.png)
![[Image: TOfSLLJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TOfSLLJ.png)
![[Image: LFgCbpN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LFgCbpN.png)
![[Image: 9oz1hoP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9oz1hoP.png)
![[Image: zPwNi7D.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zPwNi7D.png)
[spoiler=Hocus Pocus rips!!!]
![[Image: WJ1Naz5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WJ1Naz5.png)
![[Image: 7zMFkJC.png]](http://i.imgur.com/7zMFkJC.png)
![[Image: 396tkQ8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/396tkQ8.png)
![[Image: lLQw4Ww.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lLQw4Ww.png)
![[Image: PAqZRQp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PAqZRQp.png)
![[Image: Mibxqr5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Mibxqr5.png)
[/spoiler]
Finally got to rip this game now that someone made a level editor for it. With Wombat for the extra stuff the editor doesn't show.
The only thing I'm missing is prototype stuff, as the download for the beta was on a website that's no longer online.
If anyone has the beta version. Note me, as I can't find it anywhere. And I'm sure the TCRF guys will be stingy if I asked them for it.
Icons
![[Image: ZGA65VI.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ZGA65VI.png)
![[Image: rlbMieW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/rlbMieW.png)
![[Image: TOfSLLJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TOfSLLJ.png)
![[Image: LFgCbpN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LFgCbpN.png)
![[Image: 9oz1hoP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9oz1hoP.png)
![[Image: zPwNi7D.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zPwNi7D.png)

