Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(11-16-2016, 08:18 PM)Goemar Wrote: -useful info-

It's mostly my own fault, I've been having a long-ass work week and for some reason I was listening to videos in the background at the same time and let myself get distracted. I just feel  kind of miffed that after passing out twice in a row and suddenly getting him so far gone that he was limping, I got myself caught in a looping combo of charges with no means of escaping despite having full health.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Dragon attorneys Sun & Moon edition - by TomGuycott - 11-16-2016, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)