11-15-2016, 11:27 AM
From what I saw, regarding the League...
[spoiler]
Once you beat the E4 and become champ, running through again and beating the E4 means you have to defend your title against a random Trainer, your rival included. Nothing special happens if you lose, unfortunately, you just white/black out like normal. But it's nice to see you actually take the role of a champion this time around.
[/spoiler]
I hope that becomes a staple, and they expand on it further, so that more happens.
[spoiler]
Once you beat the E4 and become champ, running through again and beating the E4 means you have to defend your title against a random Trainer, your rival included. Nothing special happens if you lose, unfortunately, you just white/black out like normal. But it's nice to see you actually take the role of a champion this time around.
[/spoiler]
I hope that becomes a staple, and they expand on it further, so that more happens.

