Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I'm totally all for this but like

(10-31-2016, 05:37 PM)Kriven Wrote: TBH, this is the kind of game Nintendo needs to push the Amiibo line (that is, a game which actually uses the Amiibo for something and isn't just a Skylanders clone), and I wouldn't be the least bit upset if the Mario vs. Donkey Kong franchise disappeared and was replaced with a new Mini-Amiibo Challenge franchise that takes advantage of the full Amiibo range.
That might just be because Mini-Ike swinging that sword around would be adorable.

I can't help but to feel like Nintendo trying to wrangle all those rights a second time around would be a nightmare (and I feel like that's kind of the issue at hand, being a certain Square-Enix character's amiibo still isn't available to buy and it's pushing December)

I'd play the hell out of a game like that, though - especially if they were just released as expansions to MM&F and the amiibo themselves were the only "paywall"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Dragon attorneys Sun & Moon edition - by Kosheh - 11-01-2016, 01:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)