Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Port mockups/palette swaps thread
#6
^I can't quote you for some reason but the point was to have something easy to join in on, but that you can take much further if you wanted to.

(10-28-2016, 05:19 AM)Gors Wrote: i really dont see any use in this at all

if it's fun for you then thats ok but here we like to actually do original things instead of simply color reducing a game screenshot

That's not what I'm doing, which the comparison between auto conversion and handpicked clearly show. Also, like I said, anyone is free to make mockups that take all limitations of a system into consideration. 

Try to be more constructive next time. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Port mockups/palette swaps thread - by Gors - 10-28-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: Port mockups/palette swaps thread - by ommadawnyawn - 10-31-2016, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)