Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone else find childhood favorites less fun now?
#10
A lot of my favorite games from my childhood aren't as fun now, mainly because I played and sucked all their fun dry as a kid(and as I grew up too; I never got rid of them)!

So what makes games less fun to me is that there's nothing new to experience. I can tolerate dated graphics and music if I know the game couldn't do much better.

I mean, I'd be hooked on age-old games like Mario 64 and Donkey Kong Country 2 again if there were new levels to play.
...which is why hacks are so special to me!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else find childhood favorites less fun now? - by Neweegee - 10-29-2016, 05:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)