Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Sly Collection
#1
All right, so with the Thieves in Time models sorted out, I figure it's best to finally get these figured out if possible. The only problem is the files have no extensions, and it's difficult to tell what's what beyond the recognizable names. I'm looking to extract models with UV's and textures somehow. From what I've seen in this compilation the formats are the same across the held games. However, I'm not completely sure what the heck is what. I've made some guesses from the names, and I've got a few samples here. Can anyone have a look? I'd prefer a noesis script or a maxscript for these if possible.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfdqla4ki9bteo2/sly1.zip?dl=0
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Sly Collection - by Carpaccio - 10-24-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: The Sly Collection - by Carpaccio - 10-25-2016, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)