Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
#17
To the two commenters above, no begging for model files, please. You'll have to acquire them yourself.

(09-26-2016, 11:46 PM)wchdsk Wrote: I have tried that the Senran Kagura: Estival Versus's  .tmd file and the scr not work
looks like not same as SV's module file
Do you need some sample?
I've already got all of the files from the game, I know about the issues and I'll be looking into fixing it later.

(10-01-2016, 01:08 PM)ssringo Wrote: I see you've added support for Natsuiro High School to your Tamsoft script. How did you extract the .cat files? I've tried using all the bms scripts used on other Tamsoft games (posted over on xentax) but they don't work.
I actually can't say right now, as I was only working with pre-extracted files which were sent to me. I'll look into it a bit later, but until then you can just crop the files to the "0dmt" headers and then run the script on 'em.

Anyway, I've updated my Compile Heart ISM2 importer so that the model files from Trillion: God of Destruction now work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 10-10-2016, 03:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)