Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
#43
(10-07-2016, 04:32 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: what could be wrong (I'm using WINE lmao)
[Image: 78ya4KK.png]
Gonna take a look bro, sorry, but the tool was tested only on Windows.

(10-07-2016, 11:49 AM)Doronetty Wrote: Just search for models a Tobal 2 data file - no models, just TIM images ;( I'm so hope oneday to rip the models from this IHMO best fighting game on PSX...

Well, seems like some games use the PMD file format too, which I'm implementating and maybe be ready for the next release. Then you could try scan Tobal 2 again. Also, this version will have a thumbnail list with the textures to make it easier to texturize the models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by rickomax - 10-07-2016, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)