Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

pull apart for the roof
#17
Three times I pick up the phone, five times I hear the tone
It's busy, I think,
I hang it up so I can attempt again

Pizza tonight
Cold pizza leftover
from yesterday night
Pizza is very versatile

It's just a pie
With sauce and sausage
Or a sauceage?

Waking up from my own mind
Vortex

Curves

Tangents and secants

Tetrahappy and
Tetrainspired
Doing Tetrasteps

I stop, wait for the Bus
it is 5:00 PM
Almost time

What time?

Three times I pick up the phone, five times I hear the tone
It's busy, I think,
I hang it up so I can attempt again
Reply


Messages In This Thread
pull apart for the roof - by Criminal88 - 10-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Kosheh - 10-01-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Hiynastrike - 10-01-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by miyabi95_ - 10-01-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Petie - 10-02-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Kosheh - 10-03-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by eureka - 10-02-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by [robo9] - 10-02-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by psychospacecow - 10-02-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Criminal88 - 10-02-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Hiynastrike - 10-02-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by JewyB - 10-02-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by miyabi95_ - 10-02-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Hiynastrike - 10-03-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Shade - 10-03-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Kosheh - 10-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by Gors - 10-03-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: pull apart for the roof - by ~Axis~ - 10-03-2016, 10:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)