Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Welp, see ya.
#1
I know I literally joined a few weeks ago, but I'm not really not interested to use the site anymore.

I made it because I wanted to submit some custom sprites and ripped sprites, but I really hate all of the time it takes for them to look at it. So, I just feel like quitting.

I'll only be looking at sprites and other things on the website now, not just making or ripping them. If you wanna see all of my art and other sprites and etc, come to my DeviantArt: http://thefancygamer1.deviantart.com/

Welp, I guess this is goodbye.


Messages In This Thread
Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Garamonde - 10-01-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Maxpphire - 10-01-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Maxpphire - 10-01-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by eureka - 10-01-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by OS-PRIME - 10-01-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by OS-PRIME - 10-01-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by eureka - 10-01-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by G-Haven - 10-01-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Shade - 10-01-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Random Talking Bush - 10-01-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Skeleboney - 10-01-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Skeleboney - 10-01-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Shade - 10-01-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Skeleboney - 10-01-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by TheMultiMan - 10-01-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Skeleboney - 10-01-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Sketchasaurus - 10-01-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Welp, see ya. - by Garamonde - 10-01-2016, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)