Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
#11
(09-26-2016, 09:44 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well guess that's a dead end for me. I have no idea how to do memory dumps, so until we can extract them properly, end of my project concerning this game. Really wanted to get SCR-HD, and Master Core ABIS.
I'll take another look at the formats sometime early next month. Hopefully I'll come up with something that can be used, and not stumble on unknown compressions or anything like that.

Anyway, I've added an .LZ decompression script for Paper Mario: Color Splash now. I've got dibs on ripping the sprites, though, but you won't see 'em up on the site until after October 7th.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 09-26-2016, 11:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)