I forgot something in my post last night; by "complete" I meant when the ripper is finished working on it, having ripped as much as they can. If we filled the site with a bunch of WIPs it would be a confusing hassle for everyone.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Something that I would like to know
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Something that I would like to know - by captainkakarot64 - 09-24-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Something that I would like to know - by Garamonde - 09-24-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Something that I would like to know - by captainkakarot64 - 09-25-2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Something that I would like to know - by puggsoy - 09-25-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Something that I would like to know - by Garamonde - 09-25-2016, 08:19 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

