Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rhythm Heaven (DS) Ripping... Help?
#1
Exclamation 
I want to try and rip some of the Rhythm Heaven (DS) Games. Big Grin  I've done a few, such as DJ School (+ Custom Sequel) and Frog Hop (Partial), and I'm even working on a Dazzles 1 rip. Wink  But, the reason why I cannot rip certain things, such as the background in Frog Hop, is because they're oddly colored.  Shocked

See, I used CrystalTile to rip the sprites, but I seem to have complications whenever I try to rip the sprites from certain games. Rolleyes  For example, when I try to rip the sprites from Rockers, they're all pitch black, all of them! When I try to rip the Frog Hop 2 sprites, they're too bizarrely colored for me to work around. And when I try to rip Crop Stomp sprites, either the vegetable sprites are bizarrely colored, or the program crashes when I try to load up certain sprites.  Very Sad

If you could help me, then that would be just swell, as I would like to keep ripping sprites from Rhythm Heaven (DS). If anybody could help me, then please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.   Tongue

Yours, 998TheNewOrchestra
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rhythm Heaven (DS) Ripping... Help? - by 998TheNewOrchestra - 09-18-2016, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)