Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Neweegee does pixel things again
#13
Here's another update on Ninten. I added the status effects by using icons, and some animations for them.
[spoiler]

[Image: Ninten_Sprite_sheet_v2.png]
[/spoiler]
@Gors:  
Thing is, I didn't see a reason to separate the bat from Ninten's sprite. I mean, I'm all for graphics being put together and modified in-game, but I don't think it needs to be done here since it I don't think it would make a difference, being that there's only one bat he swings. Not sure what you meant by the other effects, but I thought I did separate the PSI(at least, the parts that didn't directly affect Ninten himself).

Also, here's another update on Mario
[Image: Ani_Stand.gif][Image: Ani_Run.gif]
The last run animation was smooth, but I had to redo it to look more like a run

[Image: Mario_Sheet_Wipped.png]
@AkumaTH
Mario does have one animation frame before he jumps that shows him lifting his hand, though I guess I made it animate too quickly to be fully seen. But that can easily be fixed.


Messages In This Thread
Neweegee does pixel things again - by Neweegee - 08-08-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Gamer23 - 12-16-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Ton - 08-11-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Filler - 08-21-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Ton - 08-25-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Ton - 08-30-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by AkumaTh - 09-06-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Gors - 09-08-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Neweegee - 09-16-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by AkumaTh - 09-16-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Gamer23 - 12-16-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Gamer23 - 12-16-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Filler - 09-29-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Ton - 09-29-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Neweegee does pixel things again - by Gamer23 - 12-16-2016, 02:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)