Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

★ The Sonic Adventure 2 Problem ★ - Dreamcast Ripping
#11
(09-09-2016, 10:28 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Hahaha. I forgot about all the alts the characters had in this game. It would be really nice to have them all ripped. This makes me wonder how the Chao are handled with all their variations...

The Chao all have individual body parts that change depending on when certain values are set IIRC.

In other news, figured I'd post this real quick on the Artificial Chaos models. and...
[Image: ecee3e6ba8057a80692286710a7c71bc.png]
It's exactly as I assumed, they use the caching functions and can't be ripped with any existing tools.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ★ The Sonic Adventure 2 Problem ★ - Dreamcast Ripping - by ItsEasyActually - 09-09-2016, 11:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)